Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fight Like a Girl!

Well, here is the finished project even though you can barely see it because of the reflection on my back window.  The colors don't show but it's a pink ribbon, white butterfly, and the world GIRL is done in pink.  I have been truly touched this month by the whole Susan G. Komen "Race For The Cure" and the Ford Warriors campaigns to find a cure for breast cancer.  In the past few months I've heard so many stories of cancer hitting both people I know and strangers via friends on Facebook.  It has touched my heart and has had me crying on many a night and I've been wanting to do SOMETHING for the cause since I missed the walk this year- but just wasn't sure what to do.  This is something I can proudly display on my car every day. It may not be much but it's my contribution to the cause.

Have a great day friends!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment