Monday, November 7, 2011

Update!

Hey guys!  Haven't been on here for a while but I plan on dropping in and posting on a more regular basis!


I am happy to announce that I am officially a paid crafter!  In the past few weeks I have sold 2 of my duct tape purses and even had one special ordered after a buyer bought their first one!  I have also been asked to put together a scrapbook for a customer's son because as she put it, she's just not crafty like that!  The same customer also asked me to give her all my deets so she can have some business cards made for me so she can help me advertise!  So needless to say- I'm flattered beyond belief and finding it pretty dang exciting that I'm starting to make some money off doing things that I love doing anyway!


So as I said, I guess you guys will start seeing more of me in the future!  And I hope you enjoy it because I definitely enjoying sharing things with you guys!


Have a great night!  I hope everyone else's week has started off as wonderful as mine has!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment