Saturday, June 18, 2011

Couldn't wait until Monday!

Happy Saturday, my friends!!!  What's everyone up to this weekend?  As for me- doing a lot of cleaning, doing some crafting, and enjoying some relaxation with the crafting!

I started this blog to participate in the Made It Myself Mondays linking party created by Alex at Youhadmeatcraft.  But I am in a crafty mood and can't wait until Monday to share some stuff with you guys.  These are older creations but I will be posting my newest creation soon.  Enjoy- and thanks so much for being my follwers!
Chris
 This is my Reina with a purse made for her out of plastic canvas.

 Reina and I made this for Grandpa Doug for Christmas.

Dream catchers made from plastic canvas.

 Made these for a friend's little one's birthday party.  Used the Pooh & Friends cartridge from Cricut.




No comments:

Post a Comment