Tuesday, June 28, 2011

No crafting- just Reina's Mom news

I guess this is one of those days when I can post about what else is going on in my life other than crafting.
I picked my sweet angel up from daycare yesterday and shortly after we got home she was running a fever.  We've been through the up and down temp all night and poor kid was just laying around with rosy cheeks  looking miserable.  These are the days when being a Mommy breaks your heart because you can't make them all better.  But at least it's good cuddling time.  It makes for some good "I want my Mommy" time.  Hopefully today we can kick this nasty fever and get her feeling back to normal- or as her Daddy said this morning on Facebook "Just love the merry-go-round fever, is it up or is it down... just want my daughter back to the sweet annoying self she is.."


I hope everyone has a great day.  Happy crafting!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment