Saturday, June 25, 2011

Made some new goodies!



Can ya tell that I am like completely addicted to the Treasure Box Designs bottle caps and scrabble tiles?  I am LOVING these things and all that you can create with them!  The top two pictures are hair clips that I made using the scrabble tiles.  With some trimming they fit well and look great!  The last picture- I FINALLY found myself some bottle caps to use with these cute little creations!  I tried out my Crop-A-Dile with the bottle caps and was shocked at how easily it punched a hole in the bottle cap- then creating a cute little necklace was a piece of cake from there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog to check out my new creations!  Happy crafting!
Chris

6 comments:

  1. What a super cool project...love it. I'm going to have to try my hand at those. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I would be addicted to those too..hehe! You do a fantastic job with them!
    TFS!
    Amber
    my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now totally obsessed with these Scrabble Tiles!!!!! I need to know how to make these. So glad you linked this for Made It Myself Mondays :)

    Have a scrappingly good day!
    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete