Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Duct tape purse!

Hello happy people!  How is everyone doing this evening?  As for me- peachy!  America's Next Top Model is back on (my most favorite of all shows) and tonight is also a new episode of Operation Repo; my kiddo is doing great in school and even got a happy face on her paper today, she finished her homework with no fussing (can you believe it, homework in Kindergarten!); and my honey is as sweet as ever!  So life is good around here!


Here is my latest project- a duct tape purse!  I first saw the idea in a class calendar for JoAnn's but found some instructions online and when a friend from work saw it, she started asking me to make one for her.  Finally decided to break down and buy some duct tape and it was actually a little easier than I expected it to be!  Even though there are a few flaws in it, the lining on the inside was able to hide most of them!  Don't have a picture of the inside but it's lined with blue duct tape.  The opposite side of the purse has more of the lime green and teal tape.  The whole thing turned out pretty cute and for a first effort, I'm quite proud of it!


Anyway- I hope everyone is doing well. Have a great night!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment