Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Two more duct tape projects

Ok.  I'm sure you guys are getting sick of my duct tape projects so I'll try to keep them to a minimum but I do have two more to share with you guys.  The other night I made a little coin pouch for my daughter to keep her popcorn money in for school and tonight she hit me up to finally make her a cute little duct tape purse.  So here are both of Reina's new duct tape fashion items.  I'm really loving making purses from this tape- it's fun and there are SO many possibilities!  I saw some really cool duct tape the other day at JoAnn's but unfortunately the pocketbook wouldn't allow me to spend the $6.99 a roll for it but it sure did have some pretty patterns to it.

Well, here are the two new projects.  Have a great night!
Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment