Thursday, September 8, 2011

Plastic Canvas spinner

Good evening friends!  How is everyone this evening?  Good, I hope.  Well, here is my latest creation- a spinner for my porch!  I never could get the pieces to connect the way the directions said but that's ok because I left it undone at the bottom and did it my way and I think it turned out pretty darn cool this way.  I have yet to see a real good wind hit it and make it really spin but it's still pretty.

Well, better get off here- I have a 5-year-old that I'm trying to convince that it's bedtime and it's turning into a bit of a battle.  Have a great night, friends!
Chris

3 comments:

  1. Do you sell your items?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes I do- but so far it has never been a real business for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. how would i go about getting a copy of pattern so i can make one that is really neat thank you have a good day

    ReplyDelete