Friday, May 13, 2011

My first blog post! (again)

Started this blog a few days ago but due to blogger maintenance, it got lost and I had to recreate it.  So here I go again- my first blog post- a second time!

This is me!  Chris.  I'm a momma to a 5-year-old little girl who I'm shocked hasn't given me gray hair yet- or maybe she has and they're just hiding because my hair is so thick!  I work full-time, I work with people with disabilities, I have an awesome honey who is also my little girl's dad, and I am a crafting fool!  I love to work with my Cricut Expression and do paper crafts, I also love to work with plastic canvas.  I've made wax candles, gel candles, soap, jewelry- you name it, I've probably done it!  These days, I love making things for my daughter and making goodies for daycare, I also do a lot of bulletin boards for work.  So if you're stopping in to visit this blog, you'll be able to see what projects I've completed recently and probably also hear me talk about my Reina.  So if that sounds like your cup of tea- stick around.  I'm new at blogging but hopefully I'll be able to keep you entertained!

Thanks for stopping by!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment