Friday, May 13, 2011

written while blogger was down

This post was written Thursday evening while the blogger was down- was supposed to be my second post.


Can't post on my blog tonight due to maitenance on the blogger site- so
instead I'll write my post on word pad then paste it to blog later.

Been asked today to do some invitations for a birthday party- so now I'm presenting
my (future) followers with a question, a question that has come up for me many times: What do you think is a good price to charge for hand made goods?  Paper piecing projects like characters for a child's birthday party, invitations, party decorations, etc?  Me, I'm always afraid someone will think I'm charging too much so I don't charge a lot but also don't want to get cheated for all the work that goes into these items either.  So to those of you who do make money from your paper crafts-  please give me some input here.

That's all for now- but I'm sure I'll think of more stuff to add later!  Please stay posted for more!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment