Thursday, May 26, 2011

So ready for the weekend!!!

Hello Happy People!


Is anyone else but me totally ready for the weekend?  I've been ready for the weekend to start since my alarm went off on Monday morning!!!!  This week has just DRAGGED on and feels like it's getting longer.  I'm not sure what crafting I'll do this weekend if any.  I may start on a new plastic canvas purse- got some pretty cool patterns that I haven't tried out yet.  There's one pattern from Plastic Canvas Creations that I've been wanting to try for a while now but haven't yet done it- may have to actually get started on it this weekend.  


Anyway.  I thank you guys for following my blog!  I started it so I could join Made It Myself Mondays and since starting it, I'm having a blast with it.  Not sure what creation I'll post on Monday for MIMM but I'm sure that in my My Creations folder on the computer I can find SOMETHING to share!  I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!  Thanks again for being my followers and putting up with this newbie!


Hugs to you!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment