Saturday, May 14, 2011

Newest Creation!







Don't know why my E keeps flipping when I try to post the picture but anyway- here is my latest creation.  Was asked to make lettering for a baby's nursery and here is the finished product!    I think it turned out pretty cool and I hope the Momma-to-be and Daddy-to-be like it.  I already have the baby's Grandma's vote of approval though and that part alone makes me feel pretty good about the project!

The lettering patterns came from Lissa Mitchell of plasticcanvascreations- they are the 26 Large Door Letters set.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, love how you coordinated all of them, but made them all a little different -- such a nice gift!!!! (They will love it)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat idea. I like the way the letters came out.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen these comments until now! Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete